Monday, August 9, 2010

Feeling better.

Well its been just shy of a week since my surgery and I'm finally able to sit up and use my laptop.
Which means loads and loads of photo retouching from my final shoot at Third Rail Photo Studios, Joes Pub, and T-Sway. Heres a little sneak peak of whats going on in my (soon to be expired trial) of photoshop cs5 (someone needs to buy me cs4 srsly)
T-Sway; funny story after driving about 20 minutes and was half way to their show I realized I left my speedlite at home...FUCK. So I worked with what they had. Which happened to be strobes. Overexposed? Yes. Still awesome though. His wrist says fuck me.

This is actually just a test shot of my friend Erik from my final shoot @TRPS.
He was a real trooper and got in front of the camera to let me test all my crazy lighting.
And look, he ended up with a new facebook picture ;)


MORE ON THEIR WAY,

No comments:

Post a Comment